The ClubGRANTS scheme is a program that was initiated to enable clubs in NSW to directly contribute to community programs and clubs in their local community.
Since its inception in 1998, the ClubGRANTS scheme has delivered almost $1 billion in funding to local communities.
In 2013, New South Wales clubs gave more than $90 million in funding under Categories 1 and 2 of the ClubGRANTS scheme to thousands of NSW community groups, charities and sporting organisations.
Club Engadine is committed to helping the local community, worthy charities and recreational clubs through the ClubGRANTS program.
In the past year, Club Engadine has donated over $50,000 to the following recipients:
- Assistance Dogs- $20,000
- Engadine RSL Sub Branch- $10,600
- Era Surf Club- $3000
- Heathcote Hawks AFL Club- $3000
- St John Bosco Baseball & Softball Club- $3000
- Engadine Dragons Cricket- $2000
- Engadine Eagles Netball Club- $2000
- Yarrawarrah Tigers Junior Baseball Club- $1500
- Yarrawarrah Tigers Senior Baseball & Softball Club- $1500
- Lions Club of Engadine- $1000
- Rotary Club of Engadine- $1000
- St John Bosco Soccer Club- $1000
- Clubs NSW- $700
- Bosco Hockey Club- $500
- Sutherland Junior Darts- $500
- Bosco Summer Soccer- $370
- Sutherland Shire Darts- $280
- Engadine High School- $50
- Heathcote Scout Group- $50
- Helensburgh Primary School- $50
- Loftus Public School- $50
- Marton Public School- $50